Product Marketing Manager
We at Neurable are focused on creating an inclusive world where everyone can be their best. We thrive on a variety of views, values, people, and community. Neurable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that focuses on creating a workplace that brings together people of all backgrounds.
Neurable is a leading neurotechnology startup seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to take Neurable’s first consumer product to market. You will develop go-to-market plans, create content and communications, and manage a pre-order or crowdfunding campaign.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company, a world class team, and pioneer communications for the next big change in way people will interact with computers. We want you to have full creative latitude and know that this is your company, not just a job.
What You Will Do and Learn:
* Campaign Management — Formulate testing and go-to-market strategies for Neurable’s first consumer product, including a pre-order or crowdfunding campaigns
* Content Creation — Develop content assets to be used in growth campaigns (blog posts, social copy, etc.) and / or manage a creative agency to produce creative deliverables
* Funnel Optimization — Scale top of funnel user growth from acquisition to activation and optimize each piece of the funnel throughout the buyer journey
* Measurement — Design analytics and reporting systems, including tool and technology recommendations; obsess over the tracking and measurement of conversion effectiveness, including marketing attribution and ROI of marketing spend
* Testing — Design and run A/B tests to drive key customer insights and optimize a users’ journey
* Reporting — Analyze results, report on key metrics and optimize future campaigns based on learnings
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
* 3+ years experience in product launch and pre-launch marketing for consumer technology or closely related industry.
* Managed a successful pre-order or crowdfunding campaign for a consumer technology product
* Strong background in direct response, owned and earned media, PR, and social specifically in the B2C space
* Ability to think strategically and make innovative recommendations that drive performance goals
* Strong organizational and communication skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Both right brained and left brained, can think big picture and have the ability to execute
* Startup experience preferred
We are not able to provide a visa or sponsorship for this position. All candidates must be authorized to work in the USA.
Compensation and Benefits:
* Competitive salary and equity
* High quality health insurance (100% company paid)
* 401(k) with employer matching contributions
* Generous PTO
* Convenient location in Downtown Crossing
* Pet friendly office, fun team outings, and homemade waffles every Wednesday!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.