At Neurable we believe that the final frontier of personal technology will be defined by the brain. Innovations in neuroscience and machine learning enable us to create tech products that empower humans while encouraging empathy. Our product is a brain-computer interface available today via our SDK and custom hardware for two main types of applications:
1- Hands-free mental control of virtual and augmented reality devices
2- Cognitive analytics for intent-based behavioral insights and training
As a product manager at Neurable, you will build and launch unprecedented products to new markets. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, a world class team, and literally create products that change how people know and use technology. You will be encouraged to create your own product management system with the team’s full support. We want you to have full creative latitude and know that this is your company, not just a job.
To apply for this position, please fill out an application here.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Define, set, and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product, operational, and cultural excellence
- You are the central hub within our company, the keeper of our market, competitors, customers, prospects, key industry analysts, and many other constituencies.
The successful candidate will excel in the following areas:
- Customer Insight & Innovation: Ensure that you and your team develop innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs
- Product Delivery: Own your team's execution of the product roadmap, including business cases, user stories, experience design and rapid delivery in an Agile environment
- Cross-Functional Partnership: Foster tight partnerships with engineering, marketing and operations
- Communication: Proactively communicate your teams' plans and accomplishments and ensure alignment with senior leadership
- Business Growth: Own delivery of product improvements that delight customers and contribute to accelerated customer engagement
- Customer-centric: using customer insights to drive product and business decisions
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 4+ years of product management or creative direction experience.
- You have actually put a product out in the wild; tell us about your successes and failures
- Experience managing delivery of a software product, game, or interactive experience
- Experience with startups and growing companies
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly software applications and customer-facing features.
- Proven ability to understand complex business problems, apply strong analytical skill and create an effective strategy
- Technical fluency; ability to understand and discuss architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Proven ability to make smart features (customer experience) versus time-to-market trade-offs
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- VR or AR application development
- Hardware experience is a plus
- Interest in neurotechnology and the growing use cases for brain-computer interfaces
- Understanding of human psychology and its connection to user experience or ethnographic research
- Experience with every stage of product development from concept to launch
- Familiarity with Machine Learning, Neuroscience, and/or Human-Computer Interaction
- MBA or Master’s degree or whatever experience to justify this position, just tell us about it
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00
Equity Amount: To Be Discussed
Insurance: Top Tier Health and Dental | Neurable covers 100% of plan
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible
We are not able to provide a Visa or sponsorship
We can provide dogs and meaningful work